We are still going to the playground each day to watch the kids at lunch. The minuet we get there Alex jumps right out of the car and heads straight to the monkey bars to practice. He's been determined to hang on and make it all the way around. He's finally done it and it's so fun to watch him. He has the biggest smile on his face every time he makes it. I can't believe how strong this kid is...strong muscles...strong will!P.S. He's also been helping Derrick to try out his muscles on the monkey bars too! The other day I was headed toward the car and I hear Derrick yelling that he's stuck on the second bar in and can't get down and doesn't dare to let go. Alex jumps to the rescue, climbs on top and just un-latches his little hands off the bars...Derrick dropped like a brick. It was like watching a movie in slow motion where there was nothing I could do but watch. Luckily he laughed and wasn't hurt. I think I swallowed my heart that day! Boys!!!



1 comment:
The pictures look great! Thank you for blogging! It was great to see you this weekend.
Post a Comment