We have been trying to get our new house cleaned and ready to move into and have put in a lot of late nights and long work hours. Holly came down to visit this weekend and took charge of the boys. She was great! Dustin and I were able to get things squared away and ready to move, she kept the boys, took them on walks, read stories, did the dishes, fed them, washed and put away the laundry...etc, etc. etc! I don't know what I would have done without her. I felt like I was a sinking ship and she threw out the lifesaver. My boys adore her, she knows just was to do to make them feel like I'm not even gone. Thanks so much Holly for all your help and work! We love you and owe you BIG time! :)
8 years ago



1 comment:
Yep your right Holly is the Best I love that girl too! your house looks cute im excited for you guys! cute boys
Post a Comment