Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Look what I found!


I got Zeke up this morning, changed his diaper and set him on the floor to follow me around as usual this morning. I was going about my chores, when I hear this gagging sound somewhere in the house. I go immediately on a hunt for Zeke and this is where I found him---in the tub! I have no idea how he got in there, you would think he would have crashed in head first and started crying---no way! He was happy as a little clam, eating soap (hence the gagging) Yuck! I guess I wont be able to threaten him when he's older with washing his mouth out with soap, he's grown to like it a young age! I guess I'll have to keep a closer eye on him from now on or I'm sure to find him in the toilet next! LOL!

2 comments:

bladenfamily said...

How did I not know you loved Gilmore Girls?? We could have had marathons...what a loss. Maybe when we have our girls trip to park city we can have a gilmore girls marathon. Have you heard about that yet? You are coming up here for a weekend of fun and shopping this fall or whenever we can all do it. Ok?? Ok.

Melissa said...

That kid will eat anything!! :)