After the pictures and the big questions is was back home to some of Grandmas homemade lasagna and a LOT of other yummy food. We were all stuffed and then some... We celebrated the "summer birthdays" in style!
We are loving the house and all the space we have. We all fit around the table! See you all at Thanksgiving!
...the kids table :P
Grandma brought TONS and TONS of birthday presents for the boys. I can honestly say they are spoiled! They loved it! It was like Christmas!
Derrick was very careful about opening his presents...he loved everything!
Zeke wasn't careful about opening his, and stole all of Derricks! He was bound and determined that Derrick's scooter was his and that was that! LOL!
Chaos!
Happy Birthday Julie!
Don't ask me how we did it, but we managed to stuff our faces again with Huge cupcakes and icecream. Alex was over the moon! Happy Birthday Summer Babies! (Mom, Holly, Tara, Julie, Jonathan, Derrick, Zeke...whew!)
Amy, You and your little family are so darling. I just love reading your blog and keeping up with you even though I don't talk to you as often as I would like.
1 comment:
Amy, You and your little family are so darling. I just love reading your blog and keeping up with you even though I don't talk to you as often as I would like.
Love you tons - hugs
Aunt Carolyn!
Post a Comment