He loves me! Valentines day this year was a blur. With three school parties, playground duty and work all on the same day I was lucky to just home home to change my clothes between stints and get on our way again with Zeek in tow. Sometime between the playground and picking up one kid or another from school I popped in to throw in a load of laundry and grab a drink for Zeek and look what I found on the counter in the midst of all the chaos that I had left from the breakfast dishes and trying to get the kids out the door with the right number of signed valentines with treats attached...is this not the cutest thing ever?!? I feel loved. Dusty knows I hate roses so this was perfect for me. I love daisies and I love pop and I love creative cute crafty things. It was perfect. I'll admit the bad of candy (which I ended up hiding in my nightstand drawer and eating myself LOL!) and the card I gave him didn't hold a candle to the sweet thoughtfulness of his declaration of love. What a sweet guy! He loves me...and I love him too! : P
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment