We have such fun news!!! We have a new DARLING little niece/cousin fresh from heaven!
Her names is Avery Janea - Born July 27th!
We went up to Dustin's parents over Labor Day to see Ryan and Kim who were visiting and attended Avery's blessing. We had such a good time seeing family and I of coarse couldn't get enough of that cute baby girl!
Here are a few pictures I shot...so fun!
Cute little Avery---Love those big eyes!
Who doesn't LOVE newborn feet! So sweet!
The whole "Flamily" as Derrick would say LoL!







1 comment:
Amy I LOVE all the fun stuff you and your hubby are creating...so talented and amazing and that little Avery is dang cute and precious and in the family picture you are looking good...I think you just might be getting too skiny from all the running around and staying busy...sure miss ya...
Post a Comment