Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fun Times...

While Dustin and I were busy at the Boutique the kids were "helping" Grandma and Grandpa at their house.  They were all very excited to tell me about their trip to the dump to get rid of the rest of the garden.  (Boys are easy to please I guess LOL!)  They carved some pumpkins from the garden.  Here is their masterpieces...


...Then we all took a trip down to the clinic so that Dr. Craig could give us all a flu shot...
Not even one tear!  Can you believe it?!?

We came home Sunday so we could be ready to get back to school and work.  I decided to try a new venture and started tending a few kids during the week instead of going to the school to watch the playground kids.  (I admit...I am getting old and turning into a wuss and couldn't take another year sitting in the cold through the winter)  It's been so fun having these three-year-olds running around here and it keeps Zeke entertained.  
...and can I just say Play Dough...who knew it could keep kids entertained for that long?!?  Genius!! 

In other news...

The other day Dustin was making Tuna Helper for dinner...I know gross!  But the kids love it!  Alex was reading the box and asking Dustin what "Tuna" was?  Dustin said it's the meat you like in these noodles.  Alex says, "Hmmm...I like tuna!"  Derrick pipes up from behind the couch and yells, "...and I like Helper!"  Funny!



No comments: