Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat! 2011

 The boys were all creepy and ready to hit the school parade early Friday morning.  (Yes...we had to dress up and do Halloween at school Friday, go all weekend and dress up again on Monday!  What the heck?!? LOL!)
 Dallin - "The Hulk"
(Funny side note: when Grandma Herb' came that night Dallin still had traces of black paint in his hair and she said, "Good grief it's been so long sense I've seen them their hair has gotten so dark! LOL!  Dallin couldn't quit laughing!)
 Alex - A creepy zombie Mummy
 Derrick - A Vampire (He finally decided on this the night before he was supposed to be dressed up for school.  He is hilarious!  I think they liked the hair spray paint the best!)
 Zeke- "Hook"  (For weeks every time I asked Zeke what he wanted to be he always said "Hook"  he never changed his mind and he was thrilled when he finally got to get in the costume and wear it around.  So fun!)
 All our little monsters! (Yes...Alex changed his mind for trick-or-treating and went with the Batman costume in the box.  He usually does this every year.  He said it's fun to be a "few things." That kid cracks me up!)
 Trick-or-Treating with the Humphries!
Grandma Herb' left cards to open on Halloween!  The boys loved them...more than the candy I think.  They all hid them in their pillow cases so they wouldn't steal each others.  It was funny!

No comments: