Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Dallin!

Dallin turned nine this year!  Can you believe it?  NINE!  I can not believe that my "little" guy is so big!  He grew right up and I feel like I missed half of it!  He is the smartest kid I know and very aware of everything around him!  You can't keep a secret from him if you try and he thinks he's one of the grown ups (I wonder where he gets that from hmmmmm????) Dallin loves spaghetti and lots of it!  He'll eat/try pretty much everything.  He's very into playing with friends and does his homework against his will LOL!  He's responsible...already tending his brothers for little bits at a time and a total worry wart...he gets that from me too...sorry pal...it's a curse hehe!  I just love this kid!  I love everything about him.  His face when hes laughing, the jokes he tells, the stories he tells when he gets home from school!  I'm so glad he's ours!  Love you Dallin!

No comments: