Sunday, April 1, 2012

My New Thang!

This is my new obsession!  I am having so much fun using all of my cute fabric in my sewing room and making these cute bags!  I made up the pattern myself, and have various sizes and designs.  I think they're pretty darn cute and even more fun when you stuff them full of treats and things to give as gifts.  The girls I tend both got one for their birthdays and I've made all my sisters and Mom a BIG one.  It's been relaxing to to sit down and sew.  I like it.  I like thinking up fun things to make and putting them together.  I am having a blast with it.  I haven't even had to go buy one stitch of fabric yet for any them. I told myself I have to work with what I've got first.  So much fun!

3 comments:

bladenfamily said...

There is mine. I love her! While our the other day I got 3 compliments in like an hour. You are awesome!

Lisa Provstgaard said...

LOVE These!!!! Perfect for my Y/W to carry their scriptures and PProgress books!

Luikart Family said...

These are soooooooo cute!!!