This year I turned 29 and I have to admit I was just a tiny bit upset that I am almost 30! I know i've told everybody that it's no big deal, but now that I am the one on the edge of the proverbial cliff it's a little unnerving!LOL! This was however a great birthday! And who's to say I can't turn "29" again next year right? My Mom and Holly came down and fussed over me and catered to my every whim. We had great food, a cute cake and a nice visit. Thanks Mom, for making me feel special! Dustin surprised me with the ENTIRE box set of Dr. Quinn, Medicine Women---my favorite show growing up and I am sure he will regret this when I'm glued to the TV and not to the washing machine! LOL! I Love it! Mom gave me all new towels and rugs for my bathroom---something I've needed for a long time and refused to indulge in. It's so fun to have all matching stuff! I got lots and lots of new books so when I get a headache from watching Dr. Quinn I can sit in the tub and read---another one of my favorite pastimes! Dallin and Alex are glad that one more Birthday is done and are couting down the days until Dustin's so that their turn will be next. Thanks everyone, for making my day so special! Let the parties begin!
8 years ago



1 comment:
Thank you for posting. It was all I wanted.
Post a Comment