Thursday, November 26, 2009

Over the River and Through the Woods....

Happy Thanksgiving!!! This year we spent Thanksgiving at Dustin's Mom and Dad's. We had a great time! We got there Wednesday night dove right in to a "P.J." party with the kids. I made them all pajama pants (at the last minuet, my first attempt at sewing anything that you can wear---very fun and surprisingly they all fit!) and got them shirts to match. They started out with a pillow fight and ended up watching "UP" on Grandma's projector. They loved it!Thanksgiving Day was full of lots of good food and funny conversation. There was even a "who could wear the silliest sweater contest...I think Ryan won the prize, his even had blinking lights!
After dinner everyone relaxed and enjoyed the company. It was even warm enough outside for the kids to go burn off all the slush they drank...Dustin's parents are finishing their addition and it looks like a real cabin inside. It was fun to go "Over the river and through the woods" to Grandmas for a real old fashion Thanksgiving!

We have much to be thankful for this year, but most of all I am thankful for my family. My little boys and the smile they put on my face each day. I am thankful that we are all healthy and strong. We have been blessed!

No comments: