Friday, February 12, 2010

He LoVeS Me!

We are still at it...painting...RE-painting...and making our house a home. When we first moved in I found some "mis-tint" paint on clearance that I made do in our room until I had time to really focus and do it right. We I finally got a bee in my bonnet to "re-do" the room and started painting over the brown with blue. I started early thinking I could have the whole thing done by the time Dustin got home and he would be so proud and happy they he didn't have to help. Well I got it done and he came home, but neither of us were happy---the blue was HORRIBLE!!! So back the paint store and a hundred color swatches later we settled on a soft green. By this time I had to go to work for the weekend and new it was going to have to stay a mess and UGLY until I could get to it the next week. Well...Dustin to the rescue. I came home from work to find the whole room (not just the one wall I had messed up) completely re-painted and put back together and he was almost done with the bathroom as well. Hurray! Such a load of my mind. Anyone who knows me knows I can't sleep in a mess and where there is a lot to get done. Drive me crazy! The little room with the toilet and shower were still white so I go in there and he had painted "I Love Amy" on the wall! Cute!

No comments: