What a Great Weekend! Tons of fun! A little Hard work! Lots of laughing! Yummy Food! Family! Four Wheeling! Fishing! Birthday Parties! Sunshine!
.jpg)
We started out leaving early Friday to get to Fillmore for a "camp out" as Alex called it up the canyon! The kids all headed up the canyon with the four wheelers...
.jpg)
The boys were so excited to catch a fish! They headed up the trail a little to find the perfect spot and I found them heading back down not too long after when they informed me there was a rattle snake up there! Yikes!
.jpg)
Even Cloey got to ride!
.jpg)
So Derrick! "Look Mom! I'm fishin' with my pole!"

Derrick and Aliya! He loves her...she loves him! They cry when it's time for us to go home. Sweet kids.
.jpg)
Ease up on the root beer buddy...the rubber sheets are packed! This kid loves to guzzle! He was in heaven drinking everyone's drink, running around in the dirt, roasting marshmallows, just doing his own little two year old thing.
.jpg)
Can you tell they are cousins! I would adopt the girls if I could...they fit right in! I tell Tyler and CJ if they die I better get first dibs...LOL!
.jpg)
Dustin caught the first fish...he was proud.
.jpg)
DenniAnn got put on "Zeke Duty" He loves her. He calls her "Ann", really loud until she answers. She was a good sport, took him fishing, and wading in the cold water, cleaned him up...a few times, helped him roast his "mellows"...even after he caught her hair on fire flinging it around to show her it was "done!" Thanks "Ann"!
.jpg)
Zeke and Shannon were enamored with the worms. Loved to look...panicked when we told them to touch them. Funny!
.jpg)
Alex caught the second fish. Dustin was a good sport to stick it out until they all caught one and to help them touch it and put it back in the water...
.jpg)
Alex's BIG fish! (Dustin and I both think it's the same fish he caught...Dallin caught it too! poor thing!)
.jpg)
After we were all drunk on root beer and had eaten enough hot dogs and marshmallows to make anyone sick Dustin and I got to ride up to the ruins for a quick sec. The view was incredible. Something about smelling mountain air and seeing all that beauty makes me want to move there.
.jpg)
Cloey came alonh for the ride. It was hilarious to watch her ears blowing in the wind riding into the sunset!
.jpg)
When we got home Kristi had a darling birthday cake all made up for Zeke. I can't believe our little guy is two already. He has been so much fun. He's the life of the party and our family. He loves to play. Loves to eat. Loves to give his mom loves! Happy Birthday Zekey! We love you!
3 comments:
Your pictures are looking FABULOUS!! We are coming down for labor day. will you be around??
Looks like a blast--hilarious about catching the same fish over and over--totally been there :)
Cute pictures What a fun weekend Derricks smile is great cute boys
Post a Comment