
Zeke loves shoes!!! Especially ones he can get on and off by himself! I find him all the time tromping around in our shoes or playing in our closet! I am a little worried that he is going to become a shoe salesman or something...lol! One day I was outside and he was playing nearby. I turned around and couldn't find him anywhere. The next thing I new I heard him across the street and looked over to find him clomping down the road in Dustin's work boots. They are heavy! I have no idea how he got them on and peddled all the way across the rock pile and street...he's determined! He favorite thing to say is "Shoe!" So funny!
Sometimes he tries the flip-flops, sometimes he tries the regular shoes...sometimes he tries both!

Love those chubby legs! This happens often, flip-flop between the 2nd and third tow...ouch!



No comments:
Post a Comment