This is what a "Typical Day" at our house looks like. The boys had their friends over and I just happened to catch them all sitting in a row watching a show (it was fun while it lasted...they never sit there long!) at the end of the day! All boy every one of them. It was funny, I told them to smile and they were so involved in the movie (believe it or not it was Mary Poppins...I know weird huh? I had it on while I was doing the dishes hoping maybe just Zeke would get into it and keep him quiet for a sec...) and they were all smiling these fake smiles trying to just get me out of the way so they could see the boob tube! It was hilarious.
Dallin and his BEST FRIEND Carson
Like I said, the quiet movie watching didn't last long...they decided it would be more fun to pose for the pictures. Thought they were being all tuff. I thought it was funny that Dallin thinks he is so tuff sporting the "I Love You" sign in sign launguage. Sweet.






1 comment:
How fun for your boys to live in such a good neighborhood with so many kids! I bet you love it! I miss you. Hope things are good!
Post a Comment