Wednesday, August 25, 2010

the fair is a veritable smorgasbord....

We decided to put our brave faces on and take the kids to the fair this year...thought it would be a good chance to practice for Disneyland...We learned a few things...


 I learned something about myself...I love the crowds!  The people!  The smells!  The Ferris Wheel!  I love it all.  I love to be in the action.  I like to watch everyone and their faces.  I LOVE fresh kettle corn!  I like the booths and walking around for hours.  Fun!  I learned that Dustin hates crowds and people.  He was a good sport! :P

 
 The kids learned about the animals...they loved them!  (They also learned that there is a difference between water and pee and that you should watch your step!  Dustin was watching all their steps...we were driving his truck that night!  LOL!


  Zeke learned about Wilbur the pig!  He loves Charlotte's Web and got a kick out of this little pig.  I thought it was cute that he was squatting down to get on eye level with the thing.



We learned that Dallin and Derrick had no fear!  They jumped right on the roller coaster first thing...
We learned that Alex was a little hesitant...he likes to make sure it's safe.  He was only to happy to watch the first go around and make sure Dallin and Derrick didn't "Die".



We learned that the the fair is a veritable smorgasbord and there is fun for everyone. Whoot!



We learned that Zeke had no fear either, but he was a littel too short!  He was very mad that he couldn't join the others on the rollar coaster.  Luckily Dad helped him find a ride that he was tall enough for.

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Those are the best pictures so cute the fair what fun time. A good kick off for fall!