Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Zeke is Three!

Our little Zeke Turned THREE today!  I can't believe he is three already!

 The loot!  Zeke was very upset on Derricks birthday that the pile of presents was not for him so this was his favorite part of the day!
 Look at that Happy Three Year Old face!  So cute!
 Zeke loved all his presents!  Thanks to everyone who sent fun things!
 The cake....I know I know...as previously discussed in the post about Derrick's cake I admit again to not being a professional in this department, but hey...enough candy and sprinkles and it's like Disneyland to them right?  What a happy Kid!
We love our litle Zeke "ster"!  He is full of life!  He is always going going going, and always hungry!  His favorite thing to do is say, "Mom, I hungry!"  He loves to be right by me.  He is happy to sit and play with toys as long as he can see me and I am stationary.  He gets very bugged if I am moving all about doing things.  He loves to come and snuggle in the mornings and he is working VERY hard at potty training.  I admit most of his birthday was spent in the bathroom and he was not happy about that, but he is catching on quick.  Even quicker when Dustin bribes with with trips to the Maverick to get "canny" as Zeke puts it LOL!  He loves cars and coming with me to the store.  He thinks he's as big as Dallin and wants to do everything himself.  We love you Zeke!  Happy Birthday to You!

No comments: