Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Day of School!

Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's off to school we go!

 Dallin and Alex started school today!  They were so excited!  They were up with the chickens and couldn't wait to get to the bus stop.  So FuN!
 Dallin - 3rd Grade - Mrs. Chadaz
 Alex - 1st Grade - Mrs. Wavagal
 Derrick - Kindergarten - Ms. Gardner

Thanks grandma for all the fun school clothes!  We loved them all!  It was so fun having you and Grandpa here for our first day of school!

*In other news...
      - I am trying to get used to the new school schedule.  I must admit I am a little frazzled getting used to keeping track of where everyone is supposed to be.  The other day I sprayed my hair with window cleaner instead of hairspray!!!  I really am trying to pull it together...HONESTLY!  Note to self---put the bathroom cleaning supplies away where you're done using them! (In my defense the window cleaner looks a lot like the hairspray...same color lids, same kind of can.)

      -Alex has been watching the Jungle Book lately and singing all the songs ALL THE TIME!  The best part is when he sings, "Forget about your worries and your stripes!"  So funny!

       -Zeke is obsessed with water.  He is always playing in the sinks! This drives me crazy.  He gets wet and then bawls and makes a mess all over my clean mirrors!  The other day I told him if he didn't get out of the sink I was going to spank his bum! He turned around and said, "I fine mom...my butt not hurt!"  and kept on playing.  Sigh!  That kid is a crack up! 




2 comments:

Melissa said...

Window cleaner--that's funny :) Kids look great--Dallin is looking like a little man!

bladenfamily said...

Love the window cleaner too. Oh I miss you. Did you read your book?