Ok...Ok...I admit...I am VERY READY for the kids to get back to school. This summer has been great though. I think I got everything on my summer to-do list accomplished or at least started and in progress. Some of those things included:
* A diet. I wanted to loose 25 pounds by the end of summer. I am down 20 with 5 to go before I set a new goal for Christmas. Hard work but worth it!
* Potty Training Zeke. I am happy to report we are finally done with diapers! He's done great too! The first week was rough, but he caught right on and has been a champ! Can you believe we have been buying diapers non-stop for 8 and a half years! I am very excited not to have to do that anymore! Wahoo!
* Potty Training Zeke. I am happy to report we are finally done with diapers! He's done great too! The first week was rough, but he caught right on and has been a champ! Can you believe we have been buying diapers non-stop for 8 and a half years! I am very excited not to have to do that anymore! Wahoo!
* We went camping and fishing and to the park and to Fillmore and on four wheeler rides and tons of other fun things as a family!
I worked on a few sewing projects...there never seems to be enough time to sew all the things I want to but I did finish this bag that I've been meaning to try out for a while...
This bag was so much fun to make! I think it turned out pretty cute for my first try! I'm going to make more it was so much fun! I gave this one to my mom for her B-day, but I liked it so much I'm gonna have to make me one too!
Are you impressed? It even has a pocket inside!
* I've also been learing to crochet dishrags and other fun things. I'm gearing up for Christmas...LOL! Everyone's getting dishrags! You'll have to be surprised though...I'm not posting picture of those.
Bring on the fall decorations! The minute the kids get on the bus I'm busting out the fall buckets and decorating the house! Hurray! Can't wait!








4 comments:
Can I order a bag? I want one exactly like that. How much??
I LOVE the bag! Really? When do you find time?
Bring on the Fall!! Love the bag too :) You are awesome--way to stick to your goals--very motivating!! You are looking HOT **
That is DARLING, Ame!!!
Post a Comment