Sunday, November 16, 2008

Whew...what a week!



This week has been busy...busy...busy at our house. To start with I had two different Super Saturdays to get ready for and cut vinyl. I still can't believe I got it all done...it took a few late nights and a lot of help from Dustin and the Boys, but we pulled it off. Then Saturday was my 28th birthday. I can not even believe I'm that old. Time flies when you're having fun. We were at the church for most of the day helping with Super Saturday, and then Dustin and I went to dinner with Melissa and John. It was a hoot. It's so nice to get out and relax once in a while. Thanks Dustin for all your help I really apprieciate all you do. You made my birthday a special one! Thanks Dallin for remembering my birthday...there is nothing better than waking up and having your little boys tell you "Happy Birthday" right off the bat. Your present was my most cherished. Thanks Melissa and John for the drinks, the chocolate and the laughs...you guys are the best! Thanks Mom and Dad for the scriptures...I've wanted them for a long time and it's something I would not have bought myself. Love ya! Thanks Mom and Dad Alldredge for the birthday wishes, Happy Birthday to Dad Alldredge...hope it was a good one! Thanks Lisa, Melissa, & Donelle for the cute watch...Love it! Thanks Don and Jeni for remembering me...the card was hilarious! Thanks Stephanie for the idea book...can't wait to use it. Thanks to everyone for the phone calls and happy wishes. It's so nice to be remembered. I had a great day!

4 comments:

bladenfamily said...

I am glad you had a good day...you deserve it!!! Now go take a nap!

Chady said...

OLD???? You are such a young one! You can't declare oldness until you've reach 100. LOL :) Glad you had a great birthday. Sorry I didn't send you a birthday wish. (I promise I didn't know it was your birthday!) But Happy Belated Birthday just the same! :)

Melissa said...

Yes, it was quite the week--and day. So glad to be able to share every minute of it with you:) Love you!!

Lisa Provstgaard said...

I'm glad you had a good day...you did such a good job for souper saturday! I had a good time just looking at all your talent. We have a lot of talent in our little neighborhood! Now...you need to get a home in our cul de sac!
Love ya,