Halloween 2008
It doesn't get any cuter than this!
Here are a few of our favorites!
Dallin couldn't decided between Batman or Darth Vader, so he wore Batman to school and Darth Vader Trick or Treating! He loved being super heroes, but said the costumes were hot and sweaty!
Alex was ... you guessed it...SPIDERMAN! He was so excited he woke up before the sun came up and we heard him whispering, "Today I get to be Spiderman, and eat candy! I am so lucky!" It was so funny! This kid loves sugar, so naturally Halloween is his favorite!
Derrick dug through the costume box looking through all the "hand-me-downs" and decided that he wanted to be an elephant instead of a pirate. He was soooo cute! He wore this costume all day, to Dallin's school, through the party, to Alex's school, through the party, to the neighborhood party (Thanks Sorensons! It was great fun!) and then Trick-or-Treating! What a trooper. He had to run the whole time to keep up with Alex who couldn't help himself with all the sugar handouts. Poor little guy fell asleep on the two block ride home and when we got there Dallin said, "Hey look...there is a sleeping elephant!" We all had a good laugh, and couldn't help but take a picture.
Our little Zeke squeezed into the Dalmatian outfit! What a doll and a good baby too! He's always good for a smile...gotta love those cheeks!





4 comments:
You did it! It looks great! Cute kids as always...
Looks like your house had a lot of fun!! The kids were darling - I loved seeing everyone's kids on Halloween, I don't see them now in Primary, and miss them!
You're a good mom to keep up with those boys!
:)
Lisa
I love your background--it is so me:) Your kids were so cute--as always!
Your kids look so much like Dustin that it makes me laugh. I remember him running around causing trouble all the time with that cute little smile on his face that your beautiful kids have inherited!
Post a Comment