
Our cute little Dallin was born six years ago on December 9th. Time flies when you're having fun. I can't believe he is already six and going to school. He has been such a good kid, I've really been spoiled being his Mom. I hope his little brothers turn out as well as he has. We love him so much and are so grateful he is part of our family. All in all he said he had a great day. Strawberry cake is his favorite, so we tried our best to make a "pink cake" as manly as possible. Aunt Kristi did an awesome job with the limited tools I provided :) Happy Birthday Dallin!



2 comments:
I didn't know Trevin and Dallin had the same birthday...it is a great day!! :) Happy Birthday Dallin!
I love December B-days!!! :)
The cake looked just fine--pink and all--
Post a Comment