Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"Muths, Cali-pitters and Butterflies"

Today we picked Alex up from pre-school and were headed to Wal-Mart (That's a whole other story) and this is the conversation Julie and I heard going on in the back seat...

Alex: "We learned about how to make butterflies today!"
Dallin: "It's about time, we learned that a long time ago..."
Alex: "See I made a picture of a butterfly"
Dallin: "Mine was better."
Alex: "See--first it starts out as a 'Muth'(moth), then it turns into a 'Cali-pitter', then it goes into a butterfly!"
Dallin: "You forgot to draw the chrysalis!"
Alex: "There is no Christmas in making butterflies!"

Then I had to ask Julie if Moths really turn into caterpillars? She rolled her eyes and said I had lost it. Well---I guess if they learn it in pre-school it's true, right? LOL!

2 comments:

Stephen Wade Toyota said...

Haha This is definitely one to write down on a wal-mart receipt.. oh wait we did that! hahahaha Alex, he's always good for a laugh!

bladenfamily said...

They are so cute. And again, thank you so much. I think you are by far the most talented person I have ever met at putting gifts together. You seriously made my day!!