We enjoyed a fun weekend with my family at the lake, the pool and then ended up at the red hill for Alex's favorite marshmallows! It was so much fun having the family down for some fun in the sun. The kids love it when grandma comes to visit. They are still talking about driving the boat all by themselves, and yes Zeke we had to put Zeke in the tote that we brought all the food in---he's to heavy to hold constantly especially when he is trying to fly out of your arms to get something all the time. It worked great---make shift play-pen. :) Happy Mothers Day Mom!Note to Self:
Alex gave me a questionnaire that his teacher helped him fill out. Some of the things it said were:
"My mom is as pretty as a....FOOD!"
"I'd like to tell my mom....LET'S GO TO GRANDMA'S!"

This is from Dallin's "coupon book" he gave me. In it he promised to vacuum, take out the garbage and feed the pets 100 times! Score! I love how he colored the pictures of himself helping me. He made a point to tell me that it was him and that we have brown carpet and he had to search for a brown crayon. Too Cute! :)



2 comments:
Maybe as pretty as a spoon me :)
That is so cute. I'd love to be as pretty as food. Carter's said I was as pretty as a mother. Where is the creativity??
Post a Comment