Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Preschool Graduation

Alex graduated from preschool today. I love the little programs that they put on. Alex knows all the songs by heart--he wakes up every morning and serenades his brothers with them until they wake up, but he was not going to have anything to do with performing them for the parents. He didn't budge an inch through the whole program! It was hilarious! The minuet he got his hat and diploma he was out of there. We squeaked on little smile out of him, but his true face is the one he has on in the picture with his teacher. Fun memories. I guess he's not ready for acting school quite yet.

P.S. A funny side-note:
About halfway through the program one of the kids yells, "Teacher... I'm bored!" Way funny!

2 comments:

bladenfamily said...

What cute boys you have. I remembered what I wanted you to help me with. I need to design a cute gift for my friend for when we move. We've been friends for a long time. Are you up to the challenge??

bladenfamily said...

Just me again...
You should read the comments on my blog about your bag. You're a hit!