Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Alex!


Happy Birthday to Alex! Our little guy is turning 5! I can't believe he is five already! It's funny because I kind of mark the time we have lived in St. George by how old Alex is because I was pregnant with him when we moved here. He represents big changes in our lives (for the better) and so many blessings.He has been so excited about his birthday. Counting down the days. He knew exactly what he wanted and what he was going to wait and ask for for Christmas. Smart kid. He really really wanted walki-talkies and a chocolate cake. The walki-talkies were a hit, and I did my best with the cake. (I ended up way sick with an ear/jaw infection - no fun.) Alex is such a hoot. Always acting and loves to play. Can't wait to go to kindergarten next year. Some of his most recent accomplishments are writing his name, and crossing the monkey bars at the playground without missing one or falling. We love you Alex!

1 comment:

bladenfamily said...

Sorry you got sick! It was great talking to you. See you soon.
p.s. Did you get the stuff Mike sent?