
Dallin turned seven this week! I can not believe I am old enough to have a kid this age, let alone how fast he's grown up! He's been so excited waiting patiently for everyone else to have their birthday so that it could be his turn next.

He was so excited about the remote control car from Grandma, and is still wants the RC helicopter for Christmas. I think he really liked having something that all the other boys wanted too! :P Dallin wanted chocolate cake like Alex---I guess they take after their Mom in the cake respect---I LOVE chocolate!
He is growing up WAY too fast! He is so smart and talented. I don't remember boys this age being so responsible. He takes note of everything and is very curious. He has tons and tons of friends, loves school and life. We are very proud of him! A side note:
You know as parents when you are trying to talk to each other and you don't want the kids to know what you are talking about so you spell out the word, for example:
"Hey Dustin, do you want to go for a drive and get some i-c-e-c-r-e-a-m?"
Well that doesn't work in our house any more. Dallin is on to the trick. He comes over a few minuets later ever time and says something like, "Hey Mom, when are we going to go get that ice cream that you were spelling out to Dad?" Darn-it! Our secrets are out! LOL! Happy Birthday Dallin!



1 comment:
7, really? Holy smokes. I almost dont believe you.
Post a Comment