
Happy Mothers Day to all the special Mom's out there in our lives! We love you! Mothers day was perfect for me. Loved everything my family did for me! Thanks guys for making me feel so special! I love you all very very much and I am glad to be your mom!

It makes me happy that I only weigh 20 pounds!

I laughed that Dallin was sure that Alex wouldn't sing in church for me. Alex did sing and he did a great job!

Dallin drew this picture on the inside of the card we sent to my mom. It was so cute I had to scan it in and save a copy for myself. I asked him to sign the card the other morning while he was eating breakfast and then I walked away to get his clothes for the day. I forgot all about it until a few hours after he was gone and I saw it sitting on the table. He had not only signed it, but had drawn this cute picture of my mom and the boys...I thought it was darling.

This is the picture that Alex drew for me in church. He is getting so good and writing his name...all ready to go to Kindergarten next year!
2 comments:
Your boys are lucky to have a great mom like you!
My favorite part is that your favorite food is 'solid'. You have such a cute family. They are lucky to have you!
Post a Comment