Friday, May 28, 2010

sTiLL a LiTtLe BoY!

Dallin is growing up so fast! He's made it very clear that he is now in 2nd grade. I can't believe it! Where has the time gone. The other day I walked out of my office and happened to have the camera with me and he was all dressed up playing something fun! This is what he looked like...When he noticed me taking his picture he got all red in the face like he had been caught or something. It was funny. He thinks he's all grown up, but I know he's still a little boy at heart. It makes me happy! :D

On a funnier note:
Last Sunday, he walked into the bathroom after Dustin had finished doing all their hair, handed me the spray bottle and said, "Mom this is a CHEAP spraybottle!" It doesn't even work!"

"ChEaP!" Where did he come up with that?!? LOL!

On a prouder note:

Dallin did awesome in school this year! He always did his homework with little or no help from us! Got great scores on his spelling tests! He met his "Best Friend" Carson in school this year...they have so much fun together and are way excited that they both have the same teacher again next year!




Age six years young and looking all grown up...Sigh! We love you Dallin and are so proud of all you do!

P.S. He is heading into 2nd grade with ALL of his baby teeth. He's worried that he won't lose any like his friends and tries to get them to wiggle every night. I am secretly happy about this...I like his baby teeth! I see all those kids with HUGE new front teeth that are too big for their mouths and have to laugh!

3 comments:

drpete said...

He is one handsome kid!

Heath Family said...

All your boys are adorable!! Cute blog :).

bladenfamily said...

So cute! I don't believe you have a 2nd grader. How are you so far ahead of me!