Monday, September 20, 2010

10 Years and Counting!

Today makes our wedding official ten years later!  Whew!  We've come a long way huh?  Four kids, one black dog, moved to St. George...and a bunch of stuff in between.  LOL!  Happy Anniversary Dust'!  I'm glad you are mine and I am yours!  Love ya!



10th Anniversary Traditional Gift:
Tin or aluminum. The pliability of tin and aluminum is a symbol of how a successful marriage needs to be flexible and durable and how it can be bent without being broken.

10th Anniversary Contemporary/Modern Gift:

Diamond jewelry. A marriage that lasts ten years is as durable and beautiful as a diamond.

10th Anniversary Gemstone:

Diamond jewelry or blue sapphire.

10th Anniversary Color:

Silver or blue.
10th Anniversary Flower:
Daffodil. Trumpet-shaped daffodils represent joy, cheerfulness, and happiness.

3 comments:

Lisa Provstgaard said...

Happy 10 years! You've done more in your 10 years of marriage than I have in my 30 years! Yup! You wear me out :)

Melissa said...

You've made it 10 years! congratulations my friend :)

Luikart Family said...

Wow! What a great accomplishemt! :) Hope you had a great anniverary!