Tuesday, November 16, 2010

29 plus 1

Ok...I know you can do math, but I just couldn't bring myself to type #30 as the title for the post!  Yes!  I am in the club!  I actually am very excited to see what 30 will bring.  So far everyone I talk to says that the 30's are the best!  I had to work on my B-day so I came home to find this cute display on the table from Dustin, the Kiddo's and Julie.  Thanks everyone for making my birthday so special! (My favorite part is Dallin's pink card on the end and the fact that he wrote "30ith"---so cute!)
 My BFF Melissa gave me this book for my B-Day! I have to say I was a little sceptical...I like the "everything turns out fine in the end kind of stories with a little mystery and some old fashioned falling in love," but this book turned out to be one of the best I've read in a long time.  Read it...you'll love it! 

No comments: