Monday, November 22, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Wilkinson!

Tara and Jonathan tied the knot at the Salt Lake Temple on Saturay, November 20th 2010!  We are so happy we could be there to share their special day with them.  Here are a few of my favorite memories!
 Just Married!!!
 This is sooo my Dad!  I think it's cute!
 Family
 Siblings...I love this picture!

Hip! Hip! Hooray!!!
 Mom and Tara

 Nephews!

 Dallin and Derrick pooped after the temple.  Someday they will kill me for this picture...all snuggled up together, but I love it!  So cute.
 The boys with their new "Uncle J"!
 Handsome men!  The brown suits were killer!
 Zeke found himself in the mirror and loved it!

 Boys with Grandma Herb'
 Derrick trying very hard to make a heart like the picture!  So sweet.
P.S.  I made the quilt that the picture is sitting on---I must admit I even impressed myself with that one, and I found a new friend in the process!  I lady that machine quilts at a price I can afford!  I am in heaven!
 One big happy family!
 
Bridesmaids!
 Dallin and Alex were in charge of getting the presents at the door.  They about ran a few people over tackling the gifts out of their hands.  It was a contest to see who would get chosen to carry the present to the table.  They were in heaven!
 Tara and the boys

Our side of the Fam...Not a bad looking bunch if I do say so myself...LOL!
 Yummy cake!  Rum frosting...who knew?!?
 So Tara.  Always prepared with a coke and some suga'!
Proud Dad!
The Alldredge Family---This is us trying to be formal.  I talked the photographer into snapping a picture of our little family.  Pretty funny!  I won't even attempt to point out the flaws...LOL!  Let me just say this...Who gave the boys the gum??? 

We had a great time!  It was an awsome party!  When we left the reception center it was a blizzard!  Snow everywhere!  The kids were amazed!  I guess we need to get them to the snow more often.  Dustin was glad he only had to help shovel for one day and then it was back to St. George.  We forgot how cold and wet it can get up there!  We've turned into wimps when it comes to weather.  LOL! It was so good to see everyone!  Friends and family I haven't seen for a long time.  Made me a little homesick for my childhood. Thanks to everyone who make a special effort to come and see us, we wished we could have spent more time with all of you! Welcome to the family Jonathan!

2 comments:

bladenfamily said...

Beautiful pictures. Your boys look so grown up. Did you get your lens for christmas?? Call me and we'll talk...

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous family you have, Ame! Looks like it was a beautiful wedding! Bride & Groom could be MODELS. And that CAKE! Sooooo pretty! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!