Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick-or-Treat 2010

I'll be honest.  It seemed like this year we were Trick-or-Treating for a week!  By the time the kids picked out one (or in Alex's case THREE) costumes, had thier school parade(s), class parties, pumpkin carving at grandmas and then a VERY LONG walk on Halloween night, I was pooped!  I know I know...I am a party pooper, but it seems like an awful lot of work for a few Kit Kats, and bite sized Snickers....(those are the ones I like to steal out of the loot when we get done checking it out...he he!  He are the memories in no particular order:
 Alex at the school parade in his Knight costume.  He was NOT happy about having to wear Levis underneith and this sealed the deal on not wearing it to Trick-or-Treat in.

 Derrick's cute Pre-School class...anyone see Derrick?  He is the pair of eys in the window on the left under the au in "Laugh".  He didn't want to come out for the picture....oh well...cute class anyway.  He still loves school.
 He finally came out...Monkey costume, face mask, sticky doughnut and all.
 While Dustin and I were at the boutique DenniAnn helped the kids carve pumpkins at Grandma Alldredge's house.  They had a blast.  Alex was very proud of the Pirate!

Trick-or-Treat!  This is what we fianlly ended up with Halloween night.  Woody for Alex, Pirate for Zeke (His shoes were way too big, but he wouldn't take 'No' for an answer), Superman for Dallin, (slicked hair and all) and you guessed it...Derrick is the one in the Spiderman costume.  He kept that mask on the whole night!  We couldn't help laughing becuase who knows how he could see a thing in it, but he wore it with pride and somehow managed not to fall and break his neck on our two hour trick-or-treating adventure around the neighborhood.  

P.S.  Yes...Cloey is in a princess costume!  You know how I love to torture the dog!  She wasn't happy about this, but we thought it was hysterical!  She was even a good sport about not biting all the kids that wanted to pet the princess!


I love getting pictures of the actual Trick-or-Treating fun.  There is just something about running from house to house for treats.  So cute at this age.

No comments: