This was the view to the east of our house. We had a great panaramic view of the overlowing river and it's condition. It was kind of spooky seeing the stories on the news right accross the street! LOL! It got a little scary there for few days, but we didn't float away. Thank heaven the dam held and the work they did on the riverbeds the last time this happened four years ago didn't wash away!
This is the view to the west of our house! BIG RIVER...sad golf coarse!
The storm finally passed us over and headed off to the east of the country to torment those poor souls, but it did leave us with a surprise Monday morning...SNOW! I miss the snow. I don't miss the cold though and I am thankful I didn't have to be back out on the playground until Tuesday! Whew! I must be livin' right!! LOL!






1 comment:
WOW! Those are incredible pictures!!! Wasn't that a CrAzY wEeK? Did you guys have to sandbag?
Post a Comment