Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Real Deal...

 Well...this is the real deal.  The "us" you don't normally see on the blog or in church or even at the Home Depot on a Saturday afternoon!  Silly kids!  I procrastinated taking a picture of the kiddos in their Christmas P.J's that I made them for Christmas eve...pretty darn cute if I do say so myself and this even happened without measuring any of them!  I am getting better I must say.  I just thought this picture was hilarious!  It says it all about my sweet boys...Dallin - we always have to shoot an extra picture because he can't seem to keep his eyes open (he gets that from his dad), Alex - didn't want to put his new pajamas on for the picture "I'll just hide in the back mom and no one will ever know!"  Derrick - Funny face, nostrils flarin' and I-pod in hand.  (He thinks he's so cool with those big earphones on his head all the time.  His ears are too tiny for the earplug ones that came with it so we had to dig in the dinosaur electrical box and find something that would work! LOL!), Zeke - Just happy to be here!

Side note:  Zeke's latest funny words are : "Day-err!" (Derrick), "Adec" (Alex...took us a while to figure that one out!)


Derrick wanted a picture of himself with "all my friends!"  he said so this is it!  He loves to pile into his bed with all the stuffed animals and toys he can find.  He is a hoarder.  Sadly he gets this from me.  Lol!  Funny things Derrick has said lately:

At Dinner:
Derrick: "Dad are you an A-gle?"
Dad: "A what???"
Derrick: "An A-gle!  Like on your shirt?"
*Dustin had a picture of an eagle on his shirt!
Dad: "Yep!  I am an Eagle!  ...and mom was a Miner...A-gles are better!"

That started something!  haha!

In the Car:

Mom! My 'thinger' hurts!  (finger!)  LOL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You ARE good! I would've never been able to do that without measuring my kids! SKILLZ! Woo! Very cute lil' dudes! I like your "everyday" look! That's how we look, too!