8 years ago
Friday, January 7, 2011
Our First Pack Meeting!
Yep that's right! Dallin is now a full fledged Cub Scout! He went to his first pack meeting last night and loved every second of it! He loved putting on his uniform, he loved playing the game and eating the cookies! He said it was great! I am cringing because I know I am destined for "den leader" with four boys living in my house...LOL! Oh well, it could be worse right? I think he looks so cute in his new scout uniform!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
How could you think I could come to St. George and not see you?? Silly girl. Call me and we can talk about your new lens.
He's so cute! OMGOSH, I'll have a little cub scout this year, too! Man, I can't believe how fast scouts sneaks up on ya!
Hey, that pic of you in the shiny dress & your boys in the suits is GORGEOUS! You look amazing!
So grown up and handsome too!
Post a Comment