Ha Ha! Had ya going' there for a minuet didn't I? Well we do have some new babies in the house. Cody needed some help with his puppies so we said we could take them. Meet "Diesel" and "Stella".
They are darling! VERY tiny and full of personality! They could be Cloey's pupp's and would be if she would let them. She's not quite sure what to think yet. They want to jump all over her and play and play, but she's not having any of it! LOL!
Kisses! They love to give kisses! They'll lick your brains right out of your nose if you'll let them.
Stella is the sleeper and Diesel is content to run wild. Stella is littler that he is, but can definently hold her own when they're goofing around. She growls and barks and jumps all over him. So funny!






3 comments:
Ha-those puppies seriously look just like Chloe! Jack will be extremely jealous-thanks. Love you peep blocks--my shelf needs help :) xo
Your pictures are awesome. And I am eating Cadbury eggs as I type. Your book is safe and sound at my house. I will get it to you sooner than later. LOVE the peep blocks.
Those little ones are adorable....love the pictures...
Post a Comment