I know I don't say it enough and I totally take for granted Dustin's ability to build exactly what I want, so I am saying it again...I LOVE WHAT THAT GUY CAN DO!!! I have been struggling with the HUGE wall over my cabinets in the kitchen... tons of space, not enough decorations LOL! So at work I was telling the ladies there that I needed some texture and one of them said she had an old bard in her back yard that was sitting there in a pile and I could feel free to come and get whatever wood I wanted. Well that was code for Dustin could drive out there upon my request and dig though a huge pile of wood that looked not so good with nails sticking out in every direction, in the cold with the boys and get what he thought he needed to make me happy....and he did! A few saturdays later while I was at work this is what he was doing at home! I love it! I have always beena country girl and I love the texture and all the possibilites this opens up for decorating! He is my hero! I slipped up and said, "well now you know we have to paint the cupboards and get new countertops..." and he said, "I knew you were going to say that!" I someday far into the future after we have the back yard in and a hundred other projectcs checked off the list I'll post anouther picture of the finished kitchen! ...Oh who am I kidding...my kitchen is always a work in progress! It'll never be done! To many things to try out! LOL!
8 years ago




3 comments:
Oh My Goodness...I LOVE the kitchen...he is pretty amazing...you two do some good work...Love it!!!!
So awesome!.. geese.. first the blog, now the kitchen.. I can only live up to one project at a time! :) Love ya!!
What a smart idea! LOVE the texture! You are a lucky girl!
Post a Comment