Frist things first...Cadburry Mini Eggs! My favorite candy in the world and there are out in the stores and I am in heaven!!! I love these! I could eat a whol bag by myself in an hour! So yummy! My mom says it's sack religious to eat them before April, but I don't care...I've been eating them sense the end of January! LOL! Love them!
Warm weather! Although I can't complain too much about the weather here, it has been an unusually long winter and cold enough that the kiddos didn't want to go out and play. We decided to test out fate the other day and go on a walk/bike ride down by the river. The kids had a blast...the mom's had a little less fun. We were outnumbered 9 to 2 and the story ended with me finally getting fed up enough to call Dustin and have him drive down in the truck load up all the bikes and kids and wagons and take them all home while Kristi and I walked the rest of the way in peace trying to gain some composure. Yes...we stopped for a Coke on the way. It was a need at that point! LOL! Fun memories.
Dustin and the boys are back to working on the back yard. The tamp' is going in the hole this year for sure. He had them all diggin' in the dirt last night trying to get it deep enough and just right. I love that Dustin can do all the handyman things around here to keep everyone happy and entertained! What would we do without him!
...Speaking of handyman---Here is the latest cute thing out of the shop! I am still in love witht he letters Dustin has been kicking out. Does this say spring or what?!? If you know me you know I love chicks in the spring time! Soooo cute!







1 comment:
I want a PEEP - what do you charge?
Post a Comment