.gif)
O.k. so first things first Dustin and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary this weekend. I can't believe it's been eight whole years! Time flies when you're having fun...or when you're married...ha...ha! Anyway, we had a great day. Dustin was so sweet, got some things done on my "Honey Do" list and then we went out on the town while his sister sat with the kids. It was nice just to have a few hours to ourselves to really talk and catch up. Anyway, sense we've been married I have been trying to make bread of all kinds...mostly cinnamon rolls with no success. This spring he bought me a Bosch mixer and I have loved it! I got the wheat bread down with no problem, but I've still struggled on with the yummy white bread and all the things you can do with it. Well folks...this week I think I mastered it! I found a recipe from the Lion House Cookbook that wasn't too difficult and the rolls got eaten, not thrown away! Yipppeeeeee! You all know that when something bugs me I have to keep trying until I get it right...well I finally got it right and it only took me eight years to do it! Now I can move on to something else. We also had our Primary program today. What a hoot! I just love hearing all those sweet kids talk and there's never a dull moment. I got to sit by Dallin on the stand, and one of the young women in the crowd started tearing up during "I love to see the temple". Well Dallin noticed and said (pretty loudly), "Why is that girl crying down there?" I quickly told him that she was feeling Jesus and to please try and be quiet. It was hilarious! Even more funny was the looks on the faces in the audience trying to get their kid to look at them or say their part or sing louder. Dustin was among them trying to get Alex to behave with various stern looks and funny faces. Primary Program days are always a riot!
*Remember when....
Derrick said, "The baby's a sweep" (sleep)
"I'll fick it!" (Fix it)
I told Dallin to write the word "the" and then find all the word "the's" in a book and there wasn't any in the whole book! :)



5 comments:
Thank you for sharing! They were wonderful!! I think they were gone in 3.2 seconds. Maybe one day in your 'spare time' you can give me a little lesson! Thanks again!
Like I said, "Go to sleep...have a nap" ! But if you insist on staying awake, bring all the treats you want! The rolls were gone quickley...Kent had two right off the bat. They were light and delicious. Thanks!
I still think you need some practice on those rolls-so go ahead and keep bringing em over till I say you got it right--:)
You are the best!!
You never cease to amaze me woman! Adding cinnamon rolls to your resume, way to go!
YUM, YUM, YUM!! Sounds like fun, I don't attempt to bake anything. Thanks for keeping Camden for me, he had a blast!
Post a Comment