
O.k. so we ventured to the D.I. this week to see if they had any canning jars. While we were there Alex (who loves to dress up) found this Spiderman mask. We brought it home, sterilized it :), and he's had it on ever sense. Today before preschool he asked me if he could take it for show 'n tell. I told him "NO" because it wasn't his turn to bring something. I thought that was then end of the story...ya right. I go to pick him up and he has the mask on. I asked him where he got it and his teacher said he's had it on the whole time and wont take it off...embarrassing! He thinks it's great and that he's cooler than all the other kids. The kicker was that we are supposed to walk them up to the door when we drop them off and Alex said upon arrival that he didn't want help walking to the door today. I told him the teacher wanted us to help them so I did. After I found out he had the mask I put two and two together that he had it and wanted to put it on and walk in the door. Smart cookie! What will he think of next?!? :)



1 comment:
I love that Alex--such great potential!! He's got us all figured out :)
Post a Comment