We went up to Fillmore last weekend so that I could help with a wedding. Some of the highlights of the trip were:
-We forgot the TV that goes in the car so Dallin and Alex entertained themselves by putting their Wendy's sacks on their heads for hats (see attached picture). Pretty ingenious I thought.
-Alex burped on the way and Dallin told him he burped super loud...just like Aunt Tara! :)
-Dustin's mom has been canning for days (mostly spaghetti sauce...Dustin's Fav') They spent the Friday night making pizzas with funny faces. It was a total hit with the boys! Thanks Grandma for making it fun to come and visit!
-We went out with a bang! This was the last wedding that we had booked. We've decided to call it quits with the weddings for a while. This last one turned out awesome. I have to say it...we know what we're doing when it come to weddings!
-Dustin, the boys, Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Tylers fam' went for a 4-wheeler ride up the canyon and had a blast playing in the creek. Despite an incident with some ranch dressing :) they had a riot!
-We drove home late Saturday night so I could make it home in time to speak in church Sunday. Thank Heavens Dustin had a nap...the rest of us were hammered!



2 comments:
Remember you said you'd be there for me when my three hit "the aisle"--I won't forget it!! Loves,
OK about the what a week--that's what I'm calling my review--for my journaling-blah-blah--do you have a better idea?
Post a Comment