Today the name of the game was Cowboys and Space guys (the movie was Toy Story 2). Alex of coarse was the first to get his costume on---he's so creative. Dallin was next, he came in and I was folding laundry (surprise, surprise) and sad that the none of the cowboy hats would fit him today so he was just going to where a bandanna, but that was o.k. because cowboys wore those too. I'm always amazed at the things they pick up on. Derrick didn't have a costume on, but Dallin told him he was the "Messy guy" (I'm guessing that meant the "drunk guy" in all the westerns Dustin's always watching) his shirt looked like he was drunk when he ate his breakfast! After listening to their conversation with each other I couldn't help but take a picture---too funny! Zeke has mastered the reach and roll over trick. It's hard to see, because he blends in with the blanket, but the other night at the park he was pratically doing the splits trying to keep his balance and reach out and grab the ties on the quilt. He was fascinated with them. It was way funny! He'll be crawling and getting into everything before long---my baby's all grown up! Time goes by so fast---blink and you'll miss it!
8 years ago



2 comments:
What were you doing up at 12:36??
blink-blink--are we there yet? :) I say bag the soccor for Alex and look into theater!
Post a Comment