Sunday, March 22, 2009

Heeding the warnings...

It's been on the news again this weekend and after talking to some friends we've decided to make our blog private as well. If you'd like to keep laughing with us at our silly memories leave your e-mail address in a comment or e-mail me direct and we'll make sure you're invited. Hate to do it, but we need to keep our kids safe!

5 comments:

bladenfamily said...

Ha ha, same post at the same time. Count me in! Especially if we're not going to live by each other.

Allie said...

alliec@beyondbb.com and alliec@q.com. I am in between email accounts right now so adding both of them will solve my problem. How are things coming with getting a new house?

Melissa said...

I'm in.

Chady said...

Don't forget about me!! chady@beyondbb.com Fun posts!!

mckellebmassmemo said...

I have the same struggle as you. To go or not to go private. But count me in. flyingjay33@yahoo.com