Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Good vs. Evil...

I couldn't resist taking a picture of Alex in his latest costume. I went outside this afternoon and around the corner he came all dressed up in this "Clone" outfit from Star Wars.Do you see any resemblences? He's pretty good at hitting the mark when it comes to dressing the part. I am always amazed at what he comes up with. I think he borrowed the mask from the neighbor next door.Dallin and Brannon (Dallin's friend) were the good guys and Alex was the bad guy. The hilarious part was when he got on his bike with the mask on and took off down the street, light-saber hooked on his belt and all. He said it was his space-ship and he was leaving because the good guys were winning and he had to go get some help. I was cracking up!The boys were very serious about the parts they were each playing. I wonder if the neighbors were catching all of this--if so they got thier giggle for the day. LOL!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

The story of our lives--good vs. evil--who knew we would be talking about siblings! :)