Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Our Little Man

Dallin's School picture turned out soooo cute! I remember hating mine especially the frist, second, third and fourth grade ones. With the missing teeth, then with the ugly bangs, then the new buck teeth growing in and then the mullet haircut (that I will never live down with some family members) YUCK! We all have to go through that though right? For those who need a quick laugh and a walk down memory lane here they are in all their glory...LOL! and it wouldn't be fair to only humiliate myself so just for giggles here is what Dustin looked like back in the day... Anyway, Dallin is so cute and grown up. No missing teeth yet, but he asks at least once a week when they will be falling out. He is doing awesome in school. He usually tackles ALL of his homework for the ENTIRE week in one night. He loves to read and is great when it comes to explaining things to his brothers. They love to sit and watch him do his math and spelling. I want to cry every morning when he "hikes" to the bus stop with his friends. The other day Dustin's mom was down and we were out front talking when he walked up the hill with his friends. He was talking to them like a little adult, acting all cool and totally with it. I couldn't help wanting to say, Yep that's my kid! Love Him!

No comments: