I think it's so weird what school does to a small boy. He comes home a changed person every day. You can just see (and hear when he tells me all the goings on of the day) the growth in him. I'm amazed by this. His funny word right now is "air-hot balloon" "Mom I saw another air-hot balloon while I was on the bus going to school!"
Alex is so funny! He's the never ending actor at our house. Every time I sneak a peek at him he's imitating some funny character...it's hilarious. When he knows I'm looking he pulls one of these faces. I would love to know a smidgen of what goes on inside that head of his! P.S. He found another "Clone-Trooper" helmet at the DI the other day---he was over the moon. More funny pictures of that are sure to follow. His favorite show right now is "Hook" he studies it, memorizes all the songs and is enamored with the pirates.
Derrick has got to be going through a growth spurt right now. I find him sleeping everywhere --- except his bed. I also noticed his feet are getting bigger and he eats constantly! I have also been finding random lights on in the middle of the night when I get up with Zeke, and usually Derrick is on the floor asleep. I have got to get that kid a nightlight. I think he wakes up, gets scared, get's up turns on the light (sometimes in the bathroom, sometimes his bedroom, even Dallin and Alex's once and then doesn't quite make it back to his bed. Weird!P.S. The picture on the left was taken with my new camera, the picture on the right with my old one. I am loving having a few (tons) more mega-pixels to work with!!!!
I hope they stay little a while longer, there is so much to going on all the time I sometimes feel like I'm missing it!
Note to self: Take time to notice the little things in life!



3 comments:
I am loving the pics with your new camera. Your house is cute. Your boys are so big. I won't even recognize them when I come down! Too bad you can't buy makeup at the DI. You'd be set.
That is exactly how Alex looks at me! Cute boys--you are doing a fantastic job--even on those days when Derrick ends up with bruises and black eyes :)
Maybe Derrick is a sleep walker?
Post a Comment