
I am loving my new camera!!! I can't play with it enough! Thanks to Stephanie and her great lessons and helpful hints I even know how to use it...kind of! It was so fun to spend the afternoon with "the girls" and to laugh and talk and learn. I love the "blurry background" I DID IT!!! Hurray! P.S. I love my camera strap too---Thanks Steph' for keeping us hip and up to date!



2 comments:
Totally laughing at Alex's underwear drawer--he is one smart kid!! Got to love School pictures--you are Zeke's mama for sure! AND your picture taking abilities are kicking my butt!
I love all those pictures that you took. Did your craft fair go well? You are a pro! It was so fun to see you!! I am going to a photoshop class in a few weeks. I'll teach you what i learn. Oh yeah, I laughed out loud at those pictures of you guys when you were little. Awesome.
Post a Comment