Saturday, October 17, 2009

Deer Hunt Weekend

It was a busy weekend at Grandma Alldredges. We helped DenniAnn do a fundraiser for her Sterling Scholar project at the boutique. Lots of fun pictures with princesses and girl stuff. (I even found me a cute purse! I've been looking for a good one forever!!!) My Mom and Hollly came and watched the boys---they had a blast! She bought them all "rubber-band" guns that they are still pelting each-other with. A funny side note to that story---I told them all to keep track of their own and when we got home I would put their names on them with vinyl. Alex takes matters into his own hands and finds a marker and writes his name on his own by himself. I guess he wasn't taking any chances with his being stolen by his brothers---LOL!
While the girls were doing girly things the guys were out on the mountain looking for the "Big One". Dustin's dad got one Saturday night and Dustin got a shot at one on Monday afternoon. They had a good time and came home tired and dirty.

No comments: